More Thomas Aquinas College

Yesterday's venture out to Santa Paula was well worth it. Father Noble and I had a wonderful time exploring the new chapel there and amateurly discussing architectural ideas for the new Ordinariate congregations of the future. It is wonderfully exciting to be thinking so positively and hopeful for the future after so many years of dissapointment and dismay. God is good!

When I was walking around the chapel of Thomas Aquinas College, Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity, designed by Duncan Stroik, yesterday I recalled this presentation from the New Liturgical Movement from three years ago. A simple search brought it back (as well as this one I missed)! Also, here are some photos I snagged with my phone:





 

UK Ordinariate Updates


US and AUS Ordinariate Updates