Radio Interview

Update: You can listen to the radio show from yesterday (10 Feb 2010) here. I gave a shoutout to The Anglo-Catholic blog as well!
--------
Tomorrow afternoon at 5pm Central Standard Time (3pm Pacific), I will be on KHFC 88.1 FM, Sioux City Iowa, talking about Anglicanorum Coetibus, the debate surrounding Anglican Orders and Apostolicae Curae, and our future - particularly in America - as we look forward to the fulfillment of the Oxford Movement and the fullness of the Catholic faith in union with the See of Peter. Their website has a streaming audio link so that listeners online can listen in live.

Fr. Dwight Longenecker (a former Anglican) will be on the same program as well, but I'm not sure if he'll be joining me in talking about the Ordinariates or not.

I'm told that the broadcast will be recorded and uploaded to their site so that others can listen even if they cannot listen at that time.

Pray for me!

 

UK Ordinariate Updates


US and AUS Ordinariate Updates