Anglican Use Society of Orange County


Several people in Orange County, California are interested in starting an Anglican Use society that could possibly become a mission of the Ordinariate one day. I've been asked to help start it.

The idea is to begin a monthly gathering for Evensong out of the Book of Divine Worship (Rite I).

If anyone reading this who lives in the Orange Country area (especially if you have an Anglican/Episcopalian background, or are currently and are interested in the Ordinariate) could contact me, I would greatly appreciate it. Right now we are in the initial planning stages.

My email address is: fatherbartus [at] stmaryoftheangels [dot] org

Please spread the word. If you live near Orange County, here is the Facebook group where info will be posted as well.

 

UK Ordinariate Updates


US and AUS Ordinariate Updates